Hash Brown Egg Dish
- 3/4 to 1 lb. bacon
- 6 C. frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 jar (4 1/2 oz.) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3 T. butter
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 C. milk
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. dried basil
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 C (8 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Make bacon as directed in microwave. Crumble and set aside.
- In a 2 1/2 qt. microwave, safe dish, combine potatoes, onion, green pepper, mushrooms and butter.
- Cover and microwave on high for 7-8 minutes or till vegetables are tender, stirring once.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt, basil and pepper, stir into vegetable mixture. Cover and cook at 70% power for 6-8 minutes or until eggs are almost set, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bacon. Cook, uncovered on high for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0