Harvest Pumpkin Pie
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 2 cups pumpkin (16 oz. can)
- 5 oz. can evaporated milk (2/3 cup)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 8 -oz. (3 cups) La Creme whipped topping
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream
- Heat oven to 425º
- In large bowl, combine 1st 7 ingredients. Blend well.
- Thaw & fold in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping. (reserve remaining topping for later) and fold in nuts.
- Pour into piecrust (Pillsbury, of course, fixed according to directions for single crust pie). Bake at 425F for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350F & continue baking for 40 to 45 minutes until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool.
- In small bowl, fold sour cream into remaining whipped topping. Dollop on cooled pie just before serving.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0