- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 1 16-oz. can cut green beans, drained
- a 10 3/4 oz. can condensed tomato soup
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered (1 lb.)
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/2 c. shredded American Cheese
- set oven at 350
- In a large skillet cook ground beef and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender; drain off fat. Stir in beans, soup, 3/4 tbs. salt, and 1/8 tsp. of pepper. Turn mixture into a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- In a covered pan cook potatoes in boiling salted water about 20 minutes or just till tender; drain. Mash while hot; stir in egg. Add enough milk to make potatoes fluffy, yet stiff enough to hold their shape.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drop potatoes in mounds atop meat mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350 oven for 25 to 30 minutes or till heated through.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0