Ham & Swiss Pizza
- 3/4 cup red, yellow or green bell pepper cut into bite-size strips
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 2 tablespoons Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 (12-inch) Italian bread shell
- 4 ounces diced cooked ham or chicken
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese or mozzarella (about 4 ounces)
- Cook bell pepper strips and onion in medium skillet in small amount of boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender; drain. Stir in mustard and basil; set aside.
- Place bread shell on lightly greased baking sheet. Top with bell pepper mixture and ham or chicken. Sprinkle with Swiss cheese.
- Bake at 400°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and pizza is heated through.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0