- 12-ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4-cup chopped brazil nuts (3 ounces)
- 1-tsp salt
- 1/2-tsp pepper
- 2 1/2-tbsp heavy cream
- 16-thin sliced (6 x 4 inches) boiled ham
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the chopped nuts, salt, pepper and cream and beat until smooth.
- Finely chop four slices of the ham and add to the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread each of the 12 remaining slices of ham with 2 tablespoons of the cream-cheese mixture.
- Starting at the short end, roll each slice into a log. Place the roulades on a large plate or in a casserole and cover tightly.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, cut each roulade into 4 one-inch pieces. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0