Ham & Cheese Pie
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped cooked ham
- 1 (8 ounce) package Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Unroll crescent rolls, and separate into 8 triangles. Fit 5 triangles into a 9-inch pie plate, pressing edges together to seal.
- Combine ham and remaining ingredients; spoon into prepared pie plate. Cut remaining 3 triangles into thin strips. Arrange over mixture.
- Bake on lowest oven rack at 325 degrees for 1 hour. Let stand 5 minutes before servings.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0