Ham and Bean Soup
- 1 ham bone with meat attached
- 1 onion, diced
- diced celery
- sliced carrots
- 1 can Grandma Brown baked beans
- Put the ham bone, onions and celery in a soup pot. Cover with water and simmer about 1 1/2 hours. Remove the bone and cook the carrots in the broth while cutting the meat off the bone.
- Put the beans in a separate pot. When the carrots are done, spoon as much broth as you wish INTO the beans to make the soup the desired consistency.
- Add the ham from the bone to the soup and heat through
Share & Print
0 0 100 0