- 3 tb Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 c Vegetable oil
- 2 Very ripe bananas
- 1/2 c Sugar= artifical sweetener
- 2 lg Eggs
- 1 c Whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 c Chopped nuts
- Combine cocoa, oil and bananas in a food processor or blender. Puree until smooth.
- Combine sweetener, eggs, flour and banana mixture in a mixing bowl. Beat until blended, then stir in the nuts.
- Pour the batter into a lightly oiled 9 x 13 inch baking pan and bake for 15-20 minutes or until done.
- Toothpick inserted into center should come out clean.
- Cut into 2 1/4 inch squares when cool.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0