- 1/4 cup fresh herbs minced (basil, oregano, rosemary, etc)
- 1 small eggplant, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 red, green and yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 Italian squash, cut lengthwise and into 1/4 inch pieces
- Combine herbs in a small bowl let stand for at least 3 hours. Place eggplant in a large colander, sprinkle with salt and let drain 1 hour.
- Heat grill to medium heat and spray grill with nonstick cooking spray. Spray vegetables with cooking spray and sprinkle with herb mixture.
- Grill 10-15 minutes or until crisp-tender and lightly browned on both sides.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0