Grilled Reubens With Western Slaw
– 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Western® Original Dressing
– 8 slices rye bread
– 1/4 lb. sliced Swiss cheese
– 1/2 lb. sliced corned beef or roast beef
– Western Cole Slaw*
– 2 Tbsp. Shedd’s Spread Country Crock® Spread
1. Evenly spread Wish-Bone Western Original Dressing on each bread slice. Top 4 bread slices with cheese, corned beef, Western Cole Slaw then remaining bread slices.
2. In 12-inch skillet, melt 1 tablespoon Spread over medium heat and cook 2 sandwiches, turning once, 2 minutes or until cheese is melted and sandwiches are golden brown. Repeat with remaining spread and sandwiches. Serve with remaining Western Cole Slaw.
*Western Cole Slaw: Combine 1/2 cup Wish-Bone Western Original, Just 2 Good! or Fat Free Dressing with 1/2 cup Hellmann’s or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise. Add 1 packge (1 lb.) shredded cole slaw mix or 6 cups shredded cabbage and toss to coat. Cover and chill to blend flavors.
Also terrific with Wish-Bone ® Western ® Just 2 Good! ® Dressing or Wish-Bone® Western® Fat Free Dressing
Makes: 4 sandwiches
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes(s)
Cook Time: 5 Minutes(s)