Grilled Flank Steak With Portobello Mushrooms
– 1 cup Wish-Bone® Balsamic Italian Vinaigrette Dressing
– 2 -to 2-1/2- lb. flank steak
– 4 medium portobello or large white mushrooms
– Mixed salad greens (romaine, watercress, arugula, radicchio and/or red leaf lettuce)
– 1 small red onion, sliced
– 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
1. In two large, shallow nonaluminum baking dishes or plastic bags, pour 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Balsamic Italian Vinaigrette Dressing over steak and another 1/4 cup Dressing over mushrooms; turn to coat. Cover, or close bags, and marinate in refrigerator 3 hours.
2. Remove steak and mushrooms from marinades, discarding marinades. Grill or broil steak and mushrooms, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining 1/2 cup Dressing, until steak is desired doneness and mushrooms are tender. To serve, slice steak and mushrooms and serve over greens with onion and tomatoes. Drizzle, if desired, with additional Dressing.
Makes: 8 main dish salads
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes(s)
Cook Time: 12 Minutes(s)
Marinate Time: 180 Minute(s)
Nutrition Information per serving
Calories 230, Calories From Fat 90, Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 10g, Cholesterol 35mg, Saturated Fat 280mg, Total Carbohydrates 8g, Sugars 4g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Protein 27g