Grilled Chicken with Orange-Cilantro Salsa
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained and 1/4 cup juicer eserved
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapeños
- 4 (about 1 pound total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- COMBINE oranges, cilantro, onion, vinegar, olive oil, jalapeños, and reserved juice in medium bowl; cover. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Bring to room temperature.
- GRILL or broil chicken for about 6 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink in center (170° F.). Top each breast with salsa.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0