Green Beans and Potatoes
- 4-6 slices bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4-6 medium potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 6ths
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 cup water
- 2-4 cups fresh green beans, washed and snapped
- Begin frying bacon over medium low heat (300 in electric skillet). Add potatoes and stir around. Add onions. Stir frequently.
- When the bacon is about done and the potatoes begin to brown, cover, reduce heat, add water and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Spread beans over top, cover and simmer until beans are tender and potatoes are done- about 15 more minutes.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0