Greek Stew With Green Beans
- 2lbs. lamb shoulder cut up or
- 2 lbs. chicken (any parts)
- 2 tbsp olive oil/4 tbsp butter
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 c. tomato sauce
- 2 c. water
- 2 lbs. green beans
- 3 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 2 medium potatoes (quartered)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté meat in olive oil over medium heat till brown.
- In separate pan sauté onions till translucent in butter. Mix meat and onions in pot together. Add seasonings and sauce and water. Cook uncovered for about ten minutes over medium heat.
- Cover and simmer for 1-1/2 hours.
- Mix in green beans, potatoes and parsley and cook till tender.
- Check seasonings
Share & Print
0 0 100 0