- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large tomato, diced (1-1/2 cups)
- 3/4 pound large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat olive oil in a medium-size nonstick skillet on medium-high heat and add the onion, garlic, and tomato. Sauté 3 minutes.
- Add shrimp and sprinkle cheese and oregano on top. Sauté 3 minutes, turning shrimp to make sure they are cooked on both sides.
- Remove from heat, cover with a lid, and let sit 2 minutes, or until cheese melts. Add salt and pepper to taste. Divide on 2 plates.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0