- 1/2 pound escarole (preferably pale inner leaves) — chopped (4 cups)
- 1/4 pound tender young mustard greens — trimmed and finely chopped (2 cups)
- 1/2 pound dandelion greens — tough stems discarded and leaves cut crosswise into 1/4″ slices ((2 cups)
- 1 cup watercress sprigs — trimmed
- 1/2 cup fresh dill — chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup scallion — thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Add salad ingredients to dressing and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk together lemon juice, salt, and honey in a large salad
bowl and add oil in a slow stream, whisking until blended.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0