- Two 12 oz. packages of Jimmy Dean sausage
- One 8 oz. can of sliced mushrooms
- Three to five scallions (or half an onion)
- One can Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom soup (or a cream sauce)
- Three cups of Bisquick
- 2/3 cup of milk
- One egg
- Cook-up and drain the sausage.
- Warm the scallions and the mushrooms in the skillet, then add the soup and the drained sausage. This is the ‘gravy.’
- Combine the Bisquick, milk and egg. Roll 2/3 of the dough into the bottom of a 13×9 inch pan. Fill it up with the gravy. Make four, long strings with the remaining dough and lay them on top.
- Cook at 350 degrees for twenty minutes or until brown.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0