- 1-cup (250 ml) Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2-eggs, beaten
- 1-tsp (5 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4-tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1/2-tsp (2 ml) dry mustard
- 12-bread slices
- 6-bacon slices
- Preheat oven to 475º F (245º C).
- In a bowl, mix first 5 ingredients. Set aside.
- With a glass or pastry cutter, cut bread into 3-inch (7.5 cm) rounds. Spread with cheese mixture.
- Cut bacon slices in half. Top each bread round with half-slice of bacon. Cook in oven 15 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Serve.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0