Golden Apple Pecan Pie
- 2 Golden Delicious apples, peeled and sliced
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 c brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3/4 c light corn syrup
- 2 tsp butter
- 2/3 c coarsely chopped pecans
- pastry for single crust pie
- Line 9″ pie pan with pastry
- Place apple slices in bottom of pan.
- Beat eggs; add remaining ingredients, reserving a few pecan halves or large pieces, and mix well.
- Bake 425° for 10 minutes
- Then reduce heat to 300° and bake about one hour or until set.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a few pecan halves.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0