Glazed Strawberry Pie
- 3/4 cup strawberry jelly
- 2 Tbs. Cassis or red wine
- 6 cups strawberries, hulled
- 1 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Combine jelly and Cassis in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook about 1 minute, stirring constantly, until jelly melts.
- Arrange strawberries pointed ends up close together in pie shell. Brush berries with glaze.
- Refrigerate at least 15 minutes or up to 4 hours, until glaze sets.
- Serve topped with a dollop of whipped cream.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0