- White Candy Melts® 1 package coarsely chopped
- Dark Cocoa, Light Cocoa or White Candy Melts® melted to dip truffles
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Christmas Sprinkles Assortment
*Brand confectionery coatingGingerbread
In microwave-safe container or on top of stove, melt Candy Melts with cream. Stir in cinnamon, ginger and cloves. Pour into shallow pan. Refrigerate 1-2 hours or overnight until firm but pliable.
Roll into 1-inch balls. Dip into melted candy; roll in sprinkles.
Makes about 5 dozen candies.