George’s Cherry Cup Delight
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 can cherry pie filling
- 30 vanilla wafers or more
- foil cups
- Beat with mixer until smooth eggs, cream cheese, vanilla and sugar.
- Place vanilla wafer in foil cups, fill about 3/4 full with cheese mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
- Place 2 cherries and a little juice into each cup.
- Keep refrigerated. Use within a day or two as cups will turn soggy.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0