Generic Cream Soup Mix
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk
- 1 tblsp. dried onion flakes
- 2 tblsp. cornstarch
- 2 tblsp. instant chicken bouillon
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Mix all together & store in airtight container.
- To make soup, add 2 cups cold water to the mix in a large saucepan & stir constantly over medium heat until thick & smooth.
- Use this nonfat base to make any flavor cream soup by adding other ingredients like mushrooms, celery, onions & additional seasonings.
- If soup is too thick, add more water.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0