- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1 garlic clove – 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/4 cup dill, parsley, or chives
- Salt and pepper for taste (optional)
- Limes slices
- Place half of tomatoes, cucumber, onion, and tomato juice in a blender. Add garlic and lime juice; puree until smooth.
- Place in a large bowl; add the remaining tomatoes, cucumber, and onion.
- Stir in herbs, salt and pepper, if desired.
- Chill for 2 hours. Serve with lime slices.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0