Garlic, White Cheddar And Chipotle Mashed Potatoes
- 36 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 5 pounds russet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups (packed) grated sharp white cheddar cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced canned chipotle chilies
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Toss garlic with oil in baking pan. Cover with foil; bake 30 minutes. Uncover;
bake until garlic is tender, about 15 minutes. Cool; peel and chop.
- Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water until tender, about 25 minutes. Drain. Transfer potatoes
to large bowl. Add garlic and remaining ingredients.
- Using electric mixer, beat mixture until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Can be prepared 2 hours ahead.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0