- 4 whole garlic bulbs — unpeeled
- olive oil
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese — softened
- 3/4 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1 12-ounce jar roasted red pepper — drained, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions with tops
- salt — to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper — or to taste
- assorted chips or raw vegetables
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Lightly brush outside of garlic bulbs with olive oil and place in shallow baking pan.
- Roast uncovered on center rack for 30 minutes. Cool.
- Press roasted garlic out of cloves. Set aside. Mix cream cheese and sour cream or yogurt until creamy.
- Add garlic, roasted red pepper, green onions, and salt; mix well.
- Sprinkle with cayenne and serve with assorted chips or raw vegetables.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0