Garden Risotto Bake
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 packages (5.5 ounces each) Risotto with Garden Vegetables, cooked and kept warm, divided
- 2 cups grated fontina cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup plain, dry breadcrumbs
- PREHEAT oven to 375° F. Lightly grease 2-quart casserole.
- MICROWAVE broccoli in covered medium, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 5 minutes.
- SPREAD 2 cups risotto into prepared casserole. Evenly distribute broccoli over risotto; sprinkle with 1 1/2 cups cheese.
- Spread remaining risotto over cheese; sprinkle with remaining cheese and breadcrumbs.
- BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0