Garden Pasta Casserole
- 1 pound dried penne pasta
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 containers (15 ounces each) Refrigerated Garden Vegetable Sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain. Return to pan. Cook and stir beef and onion in large skillet over medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until beef is brown.
- Add sauce and water. Cook and stir for 4 to 5 minutes or until bubbly.
- STIR sauce into pasta. Transfer half of mixture to each of two ungreased 2-quart baking dishes or casseroles. Sprinkle each with half of the cheese. Cover one baking dish or casserole with plastic wrap, then overwrap with foil.
- Label and freeze up to 2 months. Cover remaining dish with foil (or casserole with its lid). Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0