Gai Pad Prik Khing (Chicken and Veggies)
- 3 tablespoons of peanut oil
- 3 tablespoons of red curry paste
- 1 cup of chicken, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup of veggies (either swamp cabbage, long beans, or broccoli, or a mixture of beans and broccoli)
- 4 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Stir fry the curry paste for a short while, until the mixture becomes aromatic, and a little oil is driven out of the paste by the cooking process. Add the chicken and stir fry briefly, until it just begins to turn whitish.
- Add the remaining ingredients, stir until it is heated through, and taste for flavor balance.
- Serve with steamed rice, and garnish with lime and basil leaves.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0