Fudge Truffle Cheesecake
Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (@ 14 oz)
- 2 cups semi-sweet choco chips (12 oz pkg)
- 2 tsps vanilla
- 3 pkg cream cheese, softened (8 oz ea)
- 4 eggs
- 1 prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust
STEP BY STEP:
- Heat oven to 300. In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chips, stirring constantly.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese till fluffy. Beat in milk until smooth. Add melted chips and remaining ingredients. Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake 1 hour and 5 minutes, until center is set.