Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 1-1/2 cups bread flour
- 1/2 cup Mazola
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup Karo, Red or Blue Label
- 2 tbsp Argo or Kingsford’s Cornstarch
- 2 squares chocolate, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tsp baking powder
- few grains salt
STEP BY STEP:
- Pour the Mazola and Karo into a mixing bowl. Add the eggs, chocolate and vanilla.
- Beat and fold in alternatively, the milk, and the dry ingredients. Beat in the sugar and stir till the grain almost disappears.
- Pour, one-half inch deep, into a medium-sized cake pan oiled with Mazola, and bake about thirty minutes in a moderate oven, 350 degrees F.
- Cover with Chocolate or Mocha Icing and cut in squares.