Frozen Mud Pie
- 1 1/2 C. crushed Oreos (about 15)
- 1 1/2 tsp. sugar-optional
- 1/4 C. butter, melted
- 2 pints chocolate chip or coffee ice cream, softened
- 1/4 C. chocolate syrup, divided
- additional Oreos
- In a bowl, combine cookie crumbs and sugar, if desired. Stir in butter. Press on the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9 inch pie pan.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Spoon 1 pint ice cream into crust. Drizzle with half the syrup, swirl with a knife. Carefully top with remaining ice cream. Drizzle with remaining syrup, swirl with a knife.
- Cover and freeze till firm.
- Remove from freezer 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with whole cookies if desired.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0