Frozen Lemon Cream Pie
- 1 9-inch Graham Cracker Crust
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Plus 2 T Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1/2 pt (1 C) Whipping Cream, Whipped
- Separate Eggs. In large mixer bowl, beat egg yolks and 1/2 cup sugar until light; stir in lemon juice
- In small mixer bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form; gradually add remaining 2 T sugar, beating until stiff peaks form. Fold egg white mixture into lemon juice mixture; fold in half the whipped cream. Fold in remaining whipped cream.
- Spoon into prepared crust.
- Freeze at least 3 hours or until firm.
- Serve with more whipped cream (optional).
Share & Print
0 0 100 0