Frozen Grasshopper Pie
- 1 1/4 Cup chocolate wafer cookie crumbs
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1/4 Cup butter, melted
- 1 (8-oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 Cup chocolate syrup
- 2 tbsp instant coffee
- 1 tsp hot water
- 1 c. whipping cream, whipped
- Combine crumbs, sugar, and butter. In a buttered 9″ springform pan or 13×9″ baking dish, pat crumbs firmly on bottom and up sides of pan. Chill.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffly; add Eagle Brand, and chocolate syrup.
- In a small bowl, dissolve coffee in water. Add to eagle mixture. Mix well. Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into prepared pan, Cover. Freeze 6 hrs or until firm.
- Garnish w/ additional crumbs.
- Return left-overs to freezer.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0