Frosty Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
- 1 package (3 oz.) Jell-O Strawberry or Mixed Fruit Gelatin
- 1 1/4 cups boiling water
- 1 pint vanilla or strawberry ice cream
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups sliced rhubarb
- 1 baked 8- or 9-inch pastry shell, cooled
- Dissolve Jell-O Gelatin in boiling water. Gradually add ice cream, stirring until melted. Then chill until thickened, but not set 15 to 25 minutes.
- To boiling water add rhubarb for about 2-3 minutes or until tender. Remove and cool.
- Fold in rhubarb. Pour into pastry shell. Chill until firm 20 to 30 minutes.
- Garnish with whipped cream or prepared Dream Whip Whipped Topping and additional fruit, if desired.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0