Fried Irish Eggs
- 6 hardboiled eggs, peeled
- 1 lb. potatoes, cooked and mashed
- 2 eggs. beaten
- 1 tsp. finely minced garlic
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tabs fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 10 crackers saltines-fine crumbs
- vegetable oil for deep frying
- Combine the mashed potatoes, beaten eggs, garlic, salt, mustard, rosemary, and cracker crumbs, mixing thoroughly.
- Divide the potato mixture into 6 portions. Press a hard-boiled egg into each portion, covering each egg entirely.
- Deep fry in 350 F (180C) oil until golden brown.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0