- 1 thin, 12-inch prepared pizza crust
- 3/4 cup low-fat, all-natural marinara sauce
- ½ tbsp. dried oregano
- ½ cup fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 6-8 ripe plum tomatoes, sliced ¼-inch thick
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Spread the pizza crust with sauce and sprinkle it with oregano and basil.
- Layer the tomatoes all over the pizza. Sprinkle cheese evenly over the top, and bake on a baking sheet or pizza pan for 15 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0