- 5 large ripe tomatoes — cut into 1/3″ thick rounds
- 1 small red onion — thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 ounces feta cheese — crumbled
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives or other brine-cured black olives — pitted
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley — chopped
- Arrange tomatoes on platter. Top with onion slices.
- Drizzle oil and vinegar over. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Let stand at room temperature at least 1 hour. Sprinkle cheese, olives and parsley over salad and serve.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0