Fresh Strawberry Pie
Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 1 each Baked 9-inch Pie Shell
- 1 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 T Cornstarch
- 3 T Lemon Juice
- 3 oz (1 Pk) Strawberry Gelatin
- 1 quart Fresh Strawberries
- 1 1/2 cup Water
STEP BY STEP:
- Clean and hull strawberries.
- In medium saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch; add water and lemon juice.
- Over high heat, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cook and stir until slightly thickened and clear, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add gelatin, stir until dissolved.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Stir in strawberries; turn into prepared pastry shell.
- Chill 4 to 6 hours or until set.
- Serve with whipped cream if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.