Fresh Pineapple Pie
- Dough for 1 double crust pie
- 1/2 C. sugar
- 4 C. pineapple cut 1/2 inch chunks
- 1/8 t. salt
- 1/4 C. cornstarch
- 2 T. butter
- Prepare dough for pie crust. Roll out dough; line 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate pie dough while assembly.
- Preheat oven to 425º
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, salt, cornstarch, and pineapple. Turn into unbaked pie shell. Top with dots of butter.
- Roll out remaining dough, and top.
- Make slits on top, and bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0