Fresh Fruit Pie
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 level tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 3 to 4 tablespoons fruit flavored gelatin (same flavor as fruit being used)
- Fruit of your choice
- Baked 9-inch pie shell
- Combine sugar and corn starch in microwave safe bowl.
- Add water. Cook in microwave until thick (about 3 to 5 minutes) on high, stirring occasionally. Add gelatin; let cool just enough so fruit won’t wilt when added.
- Arrange prepared fruit in baked pie shell.
- Pour gelatin mixture over fruit, covering entirely.
- Chill and serve with whipped cream.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0