French Fry Pizza
- 1 pound (about 5 cups) frozen French fried shoestring potatoes
- 1 cup prepared pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crumbled
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. Coat 12-inch round pizza pan with vegetable cooking spray.Arrange frozen potatoes evenly in one layer in pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and cover potatoes with sauce. Sprinkle with oregano. Arrange pepper strips on sauce; sprinkle with onions and top with cheeses.
- Bake about 15 minutes until top is lightly browned.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0