Freezer Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 1/4 c graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 c sugar
- 6 T butter melted
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese
- 1/2 c peanut butter
- 1 c sifted powdered sugar
- 1/2 c milk
- 1 (8-oz) container frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1/4 c chopped peanuts
- Combine crumbs and granulated sugar. Stir in butter. Press crumb mixture into 9″ pie pan. Chill while making filling.
- In large bowl beat cream cheese and peanut butter till well blended. Add powdered sugar and milk. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into chilled crust. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Press nuts gently into pie.
- Cover and freeze several hours or overnight. Let stand at room temperature 10-15 minutes before serving.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0