Frank’s Spicy Potato Wedges
- 4 large potatoes
- mixture of spices
- Preheat oven to 400*F.
- Scrub the potatoes (leave the skins on)
- Cut into wedges.
- Place in a large bowl.
Mixture of spices:
- Granulated garlic or garlic powder
- Lemon pepper
- a couple of pinches of chilli powder salt and pepper
- Worcestershire sauce to taste
- Add 2 tablespoons oil to the spices and mix.
- Pour over wedges and stir to coat potatoes.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake on oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
- At the 15 minute mark, turn the wedges around on the sheet.
- Somewhere between the 30 and 40 minute mark, the wedges will be golden brown.
- Allow wedges to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0