Four-Layer Hamburger and Macaroni Casserole
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen Macaroni and Cheese, defrosted according to package directions, divided
- 8 ounces lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons (half of 1.25-ounce package) taco seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/3 cup crushed baked potato chips or tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 400° F.
- COMBINE beef and seasoning mix in large skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes or until beef is brown.
- COMBINE one package macaroni and cheese and sour cream in medium bowl; spread onto bottom of 8-inch-square baking dish. Top with beef mixture. Spread remaining package macaroni and cheese over beef mixture; top with tomato, potato chips, and cheese.
- BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly around edges.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0