- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened, divided
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 4 ounces Brie or Camembert, rind removed, softened
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- Red and green apple slice and/or crackers
- In a mixing bowl, beat one package of cream cheese with milk and sour cream until smooth. Spread into a 9-inch pie plate lined with plastic wrap. Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- In a mixing bowl, beat Brie, Swiss, blue cheese and remaining cream cheese until thoroughly combined. Gently spread over chopped pecans, smoothing the top to form a flat surface.
- Cover and chill overnight or at least several hours.
- Before serving, invert onto a plate and remove plastic wrap. Arrange pecan halves on top.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0