Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 2 egg whites
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 6 ounce package chocolate chips
- pinch of salt
STEP BY STEP:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Beat egg whites slowly at first with salt, until whites begin to foam. Increase mixer speed to high, and beat until stiff
- Gradually add sugar by tablespoonsful until a stiff mereingue forms. Add vanilla and beat. Add chocolate chips and pecans and mix
- Drop by teaspoonsful onto a greased cookie sheet. Place in oven, turn off oven wait till next morning
- The next morning, remove from cookie sheets and store in air-tight containers.
This recipe can easily be doubled. The chocolate chips on the recipes can be subtituted with 1/2 cup chopped pecans.