Five Cheese Pizza Roll
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough
- 1 cup shredded pizza cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup grated provolone cheese
- 1 cup grated or shredded swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can mushrooms (or fresh)
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 medium onion sliced thin
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- olive oil
- parmesan cheese
- Defrost and raise bread dough according to package directions. Roll dough out to a thickness of 1/2 inch.
- Spread cheese over dough. Sprinkle mushrooms, tomato and green pepper over cheeses. Top with sliced onions, seasonings and parmesan cheese.
- Roll out dough as you would a jelly roll. Seal the edges firmly.
- Brush with olive oil. Puncture 3 or 4 times with a fork to allow steam to escape.
- Place on an oiled cookie sheet and bake in preheated oven at 350° for 30-40 minutes, until done and lightly browned.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0