Fish Fillets In A Pouch
– 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
– 1/2 cup plain yogurt (optional)
– 1 Tbsp. fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill (optional)
– 1/4 tsp. salt
– 1/4 tsp. sugar
– 4 firm fish fillets (cod, sole, halibut, salmon or flounder) (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
– 1 large tomato, cut into 8 slices
– 1 medium red onion, cut into thin rings
Combine Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, yogurt, dill, salt and sugar in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Add fillets; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, up to 3 hours.
Remove fish from marinade, reserving marinade. Arrange 2 slices tomato, then 1 fillet on each of four 9 x 18-inch pieces heavy-duty aluminum foil. Evenly drizzle with reserved marinade. Top each with 2 slices red onion and dill. Wrap foil loosely around fish, sealing edges airtight with double fold. Grill or broil pouches until fish flakes with a fork. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked rice.
Also terrific with Wish-Bone® Light Italian Dressing.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes(s)
Cook Time: 15 Minutes(s)
Marinate Time: 180 Minute(s)