- 12 ounces jalapeño peppers, canned
- 1 cup buttermilk baking mix
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 pound sausage
- 6 ounces seasoned bread crumbs
- Cut off stem ends and remove seeds from the peppers. Rinse peppers to remove seeds, but allow some seeds to remain if you like them hotter.
- Stuff peppers lightly with cheese, then set aside
- Thoroughly mix sausage, biscuit mix, and remaining cheese. Make small patties from the mixture.
- Place a pepper in the center of each patty, then wrap and seal the dough around the pepper. Coat one or two balls at a time by shaking them in a plastic bag with the pork breading mix or seasoning of your choice.
- Using a lightly greased skillet, brown sausage balls until the sausage is thoroughly cooked, turning several times.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0